Roll over the icons below to learn more about the sustainability benefits of Myriant's bio-succinic acid.
Myriant's bio-succinic acid process has low greenhouse gas emmisions.
» 94% less than petrochemical succinic acid.*
» 93% less than petrochemical adipic acid.*
* Life cycle analysis of bio-succinic acid production using the IPCC 2007 (GWP) method.
• Renewable feedstocks are less expensive and less volatile than petroleum.
• Efficient fermentation and downstream processes optimize production costs.
• Feedstocks can be sorghum (non-food based) or corn-based.
• Drop-in replacement anywhere succinic acid is currently being used.
• Replaces petroleum based chemicals in urethane, plasticizer, coatings and polymer applications.
Home | Our Company | Platform | Products | Applications | Media